While we’ve written about the all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat before, we just have to share a few more facts about this all-American muscle car, the most powerful American production car ever made.
- The 2015 Hellcat will get 707-horspower from its 6.2L V8 supercharged engine. When the Hellcat is driving at peak performance levels, it will use up at 1.5 gallons of gas per minute, meaning it would burn through its fuel tank in a mere 13 minutes.
- The 2015 SRT Hellcat comes with a red key and a black key. The black key helps keep your driving more subdued limiting your peak performance to 500 horsepower while the red key enables you to access the full 707 horsepower of your Hellcat’s V8 engine.
- The National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) shows that the Hellcat can race through the ¼ mile in a mere 11.2 seconds.
- If you purchase the Hellcat at its starting price of $60,990, then you get one horsepower for every $86.27 spent on the car.
- Despite how quickly the Hellcat SRT can burn through its fuel tank, it still meets the requires to be a LEV-II (Low Emissions Vehicle) in California.
It’s not doubt that the new 2015 Dodge Hellcat SRT is one sweet ride. Be sure to check out the video below with the President and CEO of Dodge showcasing just what the Hellcat can do and then stop by Brown Motors to let us know that you want to order one for yourself!