Most people look to the New Year as a time to change some of their habits that maybe they aren’t so proud of. Many people try to eat better, maybe drink less, work out more, or spend more time with their families. Well, if you haven’t decided what your New Year’s Resolution is going to be, and these somewhat cliché resolutions don’t appeal to you, then check out our New Years Driving Resolutions. These resolutions will help keep you and everyone around you safe while you’re on the road, and may just help you save a couple bucks in the process:
- Don’t text and Drive!
- Always ensure there is a responsible designated driver.
- Stick to the speed limit.
- Wear your seatbelt and ensure that your passengers are wearing theirs.
- Use your turn signals.
- Keep an eye out for motorcycles, pedestrians, and bikers.
- Pull over for emergency vehicles.
Let all of us at Brown Motors know what your New Year’s Resolution is in the comments below! Have a safe and Happy New Year!