When Chrysler designed the Chrysler Pacifica, they took their time and crafted a minivan that defies all expectations and really delivers for your family’s needs. Check out some really cool features of the new minivan:
- Its sliding doors open at the push of a button – so easy and convenient when you’re carrying a child or a handful of groceries!
- Stow ‘n Go seating allows the 2nd row seats to disappear into the floor, creating more cargo room
- If you want it, you can add on a built-in 50 watt vacuum system. It comes with 11.4 feet of retractable host, so you can sweep out all of the cereal crumbs very easily
- This can has 13 cup holders. Yes. 13.
- It has a third row sunroof, so your kids can get a little extra natural light, too
This van has some really great features, and experts agree that it blows away the competition. We think Car and Driver said it best: “It’s an all-new minivan, with a new name—and by our estimate, it’s also the best.”
Stop by Brown Motors today and test drive the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica!